• 1 Duck, Cut Up
• 1 Onion, Large
• 6 Allspice Berries
• 2 Bay Leaves
• Available Duck Blood
• 4 Ribs of Celery
• 2 Carrots
• 1 Slice of Rye Bread, Dark
• 1/4 Cup Vinegar
• Salt To Taste
• Variation: Omit carrots and celery, add 5 or 6 prunes.
1. In glass or porcelain container, collect blood from a freshly killed duck.
2. Immediately add 1 TBSP vinegar to keep blood from coagulating.
3. Place cut-up duck into pot with 3 to 4 quarts of hhot water.
4. Add onion, spices, celery and carrots.
5. Salt to taste.
6. Cook about 2 hours.
7. Skim as necessary to keep broth clear.
8. When meat is tender, remove from broth, place in oven to keep hot.
9. Strain broth into a stainless steel or enameled pot. ...
EDUCATION Human-beings are strong only because they have information. Information we get from our own experience is not enought to satisfy our needs and we have to share it among ourselves....·
There are lots of problems in our planet. But I think one of the main problem is air pollution, as people have to breathe non stop 24h a day. We need oxygen to survive. However big cities ar...·
1 WHAT IS LAW? Descriptive and prescriptive Descriptive law is when it describes how people, or even natural phenomena, ussually behave. Prescriptive law – it prescribes how people ought to...·
Why do we suggest city for co-operation? is the second largest city, located in the middle of Lithuania at the confluence of two largest rivers. Population – 381,3 thousand, area – 15,...·
are very important, because nobody can live without eating and drinking. These two things may be a great pleasure. Of course, we have to eat neither too much nor too little. Foods that are e...·